Ngozi is a Partner and Head of the Intellectual Property Practice (IP) of the Firm. She also doubles as the Sector Head for Technology, Media & Entertainment.
She is presently the head of the team that handles Trademark Opposition and other contentious regulatory proceedings. She has experience in IP prosecution matters and is part of the IP litigation and enforcement team. Ngozi also wears a second hat as the head of the Commercial IP team of the Firm. Her intelligence, quick mind and attention to details have made her a ready leader in this area of Intellectual Property practice in the country.
- Obafemi Awolowo University (LL.M)
- Nigerian Law School (B.L.)
- University of Nigeria (LL.B.)
- Nigerian Bar Association
- International Federation of Female Lawyers
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Technology & Trademark Licensing,
- Trademark Opposition & other contentious regulatory proceedings at the Registry
- Brand Protection/Anti-counterfeiting
- Copyright protection and enforcement
- Media & Entertainment
- Commercial Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution