Laide is a Managing Associate in the firm’s Intellectual property department.
She is the Business Head responsible for providing IP service for the firm’s clients based in America. She offers tailor-made solutions to her clients throughout the African continent.
Through her professionalism and dedication to work, she is able to act as a one-stop shop for her client’s needs throughout Africa.
- Senior Management Programme, Lagos Business School
- International IP Law Summer School, University of Cambridge, UK
- Strategic IP Management, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- WIPO Advanced Course on Trademarks, Industrial Design & Geographical Indication
- Strategies for Managing & Collecting Debts, Lagos Business School
- IT & The Law, Astrotech South Africa
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- Ogun State University (LL.B)
- Ogun State University (B.A. Hons)
- Nigerian Bar Association
Laide has experience in IP Prosecution and clearance searches throughout African countries. She provides Legal Advisory service and IP watch service to her clients. She manages the portfolio of several brand owners as well as blue chip companies.
- Cybersquatting and the dotAfrica domain – Panelist at World IP Forum, Bangalore- April 2017
- Enforcement of IP rights in the African Region – Table Topic Moderator, INTA 2016
- Intellectual Property