Kodichinma is an Associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group and a member of the Firm’s financial Services Sector.
Her practice area involves Intellectual Property rights enforcement and litigation. As a member of the Commercial IP team of the Firm, she advises clients on the identification, protection and exploitation of their intellectual property and provides general legal support.
• Nigerian Law School (B.L) 2015
• University of Lagos (LL. B) 2014
• Nigeria Bar Association (NBA)
• Intellectual Property Law Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)
• Brand Protection/Anti-counterfeiting
• Commercial Intellectual Property
• Intellectual Property Litigation
• Trademark Opposition & other contentious regulatory proceedings at the Registry
• Media & Entertainment
• Opinion and legal advisory services
- Commercial Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution