Joy is an Associate in the Intellectual Property (IP) Department, providing general legal support and advice in all aspects of this practice area, including Trademarks, Patent, Industrial Designs and Copyright matters.
She lays particular emphasis on IP prosecution, advisory and enforcement in various African countries. She applies her passion for meeting needs to her service to clients within the practice area.
- WIPO Worldwide Academy Certificate in Intellectual Property, 2014
- Nigeria Law School B.L 2012
- Houdegbe North American University; Benin Republic; LL.B, 2010
- Nigerian Bar Association
- IP Committee Section on Business Law (SBL)
- IP portfolio management and prosecution in Africa
- IP Watch Service
- Domain Name Registration
- Legal/Advisory Services
- Commercial Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property