Busola is an Associate in the Intellectual Property (IP) Department, providing general legal support and advice in all aspects of this practice area, including Trademarks, Patent, Industrial Designs and Copyright matters
She lays emphasis on IP prosecution and enforcement in various African countries.
Busola effectively communicates and manages local and international clients.
She is presently the Co-Chair of the Africa & Middle East Subcommittee Region of the Public and Media Relations Committee of the International Trademarks Association (INTA).
2017 World Intellectual Property Organization Worldwide Academy Certificate
2017 Lagos Business School – Driving Strategic Innovation and Business Development Certificate
Lagos Business School (Pan African University)
Barrister at Law (BL)
The Nigerian Law School, Lagos Campus
Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
- Intellectual Property prosecution and Maintenance in Africa
- Domain Name Registration
- Intellectual Property Watch Service
- Legal/Advisory Services
- Co – Chair – Public and Media Relation Committee, International Trademarks Association (INTA)
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Section of Business Law, Nigerian Bar Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)
- Intellectual Property