Ekiomado is an Associate in the Corporate Commercial Department of the Firm. She graduated with First Class Honours from the Nigerian Law School.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2015, she had gathered robust experience advising clients on commercial disputes in courts within Nigeria.
She has in-depth research capabilities and cognate commercial experience and has been involved in conducting legal due diligence in various sectors of the economy and advises both foreign and local clients on Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Capital Markets and Foreign Direct Investment.
Ekiomado has a fine understanding of the regulatory framework surrounding complex issues faced by investors in setting up and doing business in Nigeria. She also provides company secretarial services to companies.
- Nigerian Law School BL.
- University of Benin, Benin City LL.B.
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- Director-General (Nigerian Law School) Prize, November 2013; Prize awarded to the first class graduates of the Nigerian Law School
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Private Equity
- Corporate Restructuring
- General Corporate Commercial Practice
- Business Regulatory and Advisory
- Corporate Commercial & General Legal Advisory