Adewale is a Senior Associate in the Firm’s Abuja office. He is a member of both the Corporate Commercial and Litigation departments of the Firm.
He advises and represents clients on regulatory compliance in all aspects of business – investment; setting up of business, licensing, restructuring, tax, etc. He is responsible for the management of the Firm’s Immigration portfolios in the Federal Capital Territory.
He also has experience in Commercial and Litigation.
- Nigerian Law School B.L
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria LL.B
- Nigerian Bar Association
- General Corporate/Commercial
- Intellectual Property Practice
- Company Secretarial
- Banking and Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Commercial & General Legal Advisory
- Immigration Advisory & Compliance
- Regulatory And Compliance