Izotene Fidel-Anyanna is an Associate in the Firm's Intellectual Property Practice.
He is a versatile legal solution provider in the firms Intellectual Property Practice. He manages the IP portfolio of both local and international businesses with expertise in Intellectual Property protection, prosecution and commercialisation. Clients across various sectors of the economy, rely on him to provide the necessary nexus between legal and commercial issues.
• WIPO Advanced Course on Intellectual Property Management, 2020
• Nigerian Law School (B.L) 2015
• Igbinedion University (LL. B) 2013
• Nigeria Bar Association (NBA)
• Intellectual Property Law Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)
• IP Portfolio Management
• Intellectual Property Commercialization
• Data Protection & Audit
• Legal Advisory Services
• Brand Protection/Anti-counterfeiting
- Intellectual Property