Titilayo Giwa is an Associate with the Firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution department.
Titilayo is a brilliant lawyer with experience in commercial Litigation, maritime law, Labour & Employment, intellectual property and debt recovery.
Titi has advised a host of international blue-chip companies in various sectors of the economy including Energy, Maritime, Financial, health & Pharmaceutical and FMCG sectors.
Her commitment to work and dedication to Client’s interests makes her a key associate of the Firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department.
- Nigerian Law School
- University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigerian Bar Association, Section on Business Law (NBA-SBL)
- Nigeria Maritime Law Association
- Corporate & Commercial Litigation
- Maritime law
- Trademark Opposition
- Litigation Due Diligence & Legal Audit Advisory
- Debt recovery
- Commercial Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution