20th Mar 2017
The 2017 edition of Chambers Global ranked Jackson, Etti & Edu’s practices and lawyers across the following practice areas of the Firm: Banking & Finance, Corporate/Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Intellectual Property.
Jackson, Etti & Edu received high praise from clients and peers in Chambers Global’s analysis of market perception:
- “They tend to think outside the box on complex matters, and always come up with solutions.” (Banking & Finance)
- “We have trust in their legal advice.” (Banking & Finance)
- “They provide good advice and are very good technically.” (Corporate/Commercial)
- “They are able to provide a legal perspective and are good at taking cultural differences into account.” (Corporate/Commercial)
- “They’ve been proactive, they have been creative in their ideas, they know the law very well and they’ve been very clear.” (Dispute Resolution)
- “They are very big. They are the leading firm that everyone competes with and clearly number one.” (Intellectual Property)
“There are a number of seasoned professionals within the firm,” (Intellectual Property)
We would like to thank our clients for their unwavering support.