This is an invitation to join the JEE family.
Job Title: Accounts Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3-5 years
- Maintenance of general ledger, ensuring regular posting of transactions.
- Review all ledgers monthly and ensure that the balances can be supported.
- Maintain a prepayment schedule or register and amortise all prepaid charges.
- Maintain a register or schedule of accrued expenses.
- Preparation of management report.
- Perform analytical review and highlight any unusual trend.
- Compilation and consolidation of budget data.
- Maintenance of assets records and ensures that assets entries are in compliance with company’s policies
- Reconciliation of all Bank Accounts
- Tax administration
- Other statutory and general salary deductions.
Education & Competency Requirements
- HND/Bsc (MSc /M.A is an added advantage)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Have a good grasp of the use of accounting software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team work and management skills
- Competency in the use of Information Technology (MS Office)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and manage multiple deadlines
- Must have initiative and drive.
Salary is attractive and competitive.
Applications: Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accounts Executive” as Subject of the email.