Are you a smart team player with a very good grasp of Intellectual property law?
You are invited to join the JEE family.
Job Title: Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2-5 years
Our ideal candidate is expected to;
- Undertake research into current IP laws
- Liaise with different clients and help manage their of IP portfolios
- Provide support to the team lead on commercial intellectual property practice
- Have a firm understanding of technology, media and entertainment sectors
Education & Competency Requirements
- LLB, BL, (LLM is an added advantage)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a leading commercial law firm
- Have a good grasp of Intellectual Property Law
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team work and management skills
- Good commercial and negotiation skills
- Digital technology savviness
- Excellent attention to detail and strong research and analytical skills
- Keen interest in entertainment and new media law
- Marketing and Inter-personal skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and manage multiple deadlines
- Must have initiative and drive.
Salary is attractive and competitive.
Applications: Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CVs and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Associate Comm-IP” as Subject of the email.