The Immigration Practice
Our Immigration Practice covers all aspects of inbound and outbound corporate immigration. We understand that the challenges faced by employers and expatriates are owed largely to a lack of understanding of immigration processes in Nigeria. We have therefore positioned ourselves to advise and guide our Clients through these processes.
The Immigration team is made up of proficient lawyers and paralegals with in-depth knowledge of the Immigration regime in Nigeria and a wealth of experience in immigration matters.
- Procurement of operational licenses and permits – CBR and Business Permits
- Procurement of Expatriate Quota Approvals
- Work/Residence Permit (CERPAC)
- ECOWAS Permits
- Dependent Applications
- Filing of Monthly Returns
- Free Trade Zone Compliance
- Document Procurement
- Consular Services
- ECitibiz Registration
- Government Liaison
- General Advisory
- Immigration Due diligence investigations
Other services provided are as follows:
- Logistics Services:
- Airport Logistic Service – meet and greet and town transportation arrangements
- Hotel Accommodation Arrangements
- Advising and assisting with procuring accommodation (Office and Residential).