We assist clients to discover their unused and/or under-utilized IP assets, the end purpose being to enable clients make prudent business decisions as relates to their IP portfolio. Our approach to IP Audit is beyond inventory-taking and therefore, at the end of each Audit exercise, we provide top notch advice for maximizing the commercial value of clients’ IP Portfolio. We also develop IP strategies for clients.
Our IP Audit services include:
- Identification of the value, ownership and legal status of the intellectual assets owned by a company
- IP Due diligence
- IP Management
- Software Audit
- Compliance Evaluation
- Review of asset creation procedures, asset quality evaluations, asset exploitation processes, IP related agreements and all relevant company policies
- Buying or selling of IP rights
- Evaluation of the brand and advertising strategies with respect to existing and/or potential IP rights.
- Helping to devise new IP protection strategies