Are you smart with very good documentation skills?
You are invited to join the JEE family.
Job Title: Secretary
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: HND/BSc/B.A Secretarial studies, Office management or any related discipline.
Experience: 2-5 years
- Updating the Data management software
- Creating/opening new client files
- Scanning and uploading client documents
- Opening physical files.
- Arranging files in the compactors.
- Liaising with data management unit on the Department’s data management process.
- Producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizing work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintaining department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completing requests by greeting clients, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintaining clients’ confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Preparing reports by collecting information.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeping equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Securing information by completing database backups.
- Providing historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duty that would be assigned by the department.
Education & Competency Requirements
- HND/BSc/B.A Secretarial studies, Office management or any related discipline.
- Professional secretarial Certification will be an added advantage
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team work and orderliness
- Competency in the use of Information Technology
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation skills
- Inter-personal skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and manage multiple deadlines
- Must have initiative and drive.
Salary is attractive and competitive.
Applications: Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Secretary” as Subject of the email.
Friday 27th October, 2017.