Chidiogo is an Associate in the Firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice group and a member of the Firm’s Real Estate Sector.
Her practice area cuts across Intellectual Property right prosecution, enforcement and litigation. She also handles the firm’s vast portfolio of trademark opposition matters and other contentious administrative hearings before the Registrar of Trademarks.
• Nigeria Law School (BL) 2015
• University of Nigeria Nsukka (LL. B) 2014
• Intellectual Property Law Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)
• Nigeria Bar Association (NBA)
• Trade Mark Opposition proceedings
• Trade Mark Rectification and Removal proceedings
• Trade Mark Journal and Market Watch Service
• Intellectual Property Litigation
• Opinion and legal advisory services
- Commercial Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution