Irene Momoh is an Associate with the Firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution department.
She is a highly experienced litigator and strategic advisor. She is known for tackling and resolving disputes either by aggressively litigating or acting as a trusted advisor behind the scenes. She represents domestic and international corporations in real estate, debt recovery, labour and employment and international trade disputes. Irene also a member of the data protection team and she counsels clients on a broad range of matters involving the data protection space in Nigeria.
Prior to entering private practice, Irene worked at the Federal Ministry of Justice. During that period, she gained valuable experience in handling a wide range of high-profile criminal cases that ranged from terrorism to money laundering matters. She also worked closely with the Director of Public Prosecutions of the Federation where she provided legal advice on matters of national security.
- Nigerian Law School
- Ambrose Alli University
- Employment and Labour Relations Dispute
- Debt Recovery & Insolvency
- International Trade Dispute
- Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Litigation
- Real Estate & Property Development Advisory
- Compliance and Regulatory Advisory
- Data Protection Advisory
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution