Chinwe is a Senior Associate in the Intellectual Property (IP) Department of the Firm.
She advises various blue chip companies on a number of IP issues, particularly in relation to commercial IP transactions, ranging from preliminary advice on the registrability of a trademark, to Franchising, Licensing and Assignment related issues.
- Nigerian Law School B.L. 2008
- University of Nigeria LL.B 2007
- Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)
- IP Committee Section on Business Law (NBA)
- Institute of Trademark Attorneys (ITMA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- IP Prosecution and Maintenance
- General Legal/Advisory Services
- Commercial IP Advisory Services
- IP Watch Services
- Domain Name Registration
- Intellectual Property