Sade is a Managing Associate in the firm's Corporate Commercial Practice and currently heads the Immigration Practice.
With practical knowledge and extensive experience of Immigration law, Sade assists global and local entities in addressing a full range of their Immigration needs including general legal advisory service and establishing their presence in Nigeria.
- Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK – MBA
- Lagos Business School: Finance for Non-Finance Managers
- Nigerian Law School, B.L
- Ogun State University, Ago-Iwoye, LL.B
- Nigerian Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (International Associate)
- Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association
- Society for Corporate Governance
Management and coordination of the advisory and transactional services of the Immigration team.
Management of key clients’ relationships.
Prior to leading the Immigration Practice, Sade led the Business and Regulatory Advisory Practice group of the Firm to provide general corporate legal advisory services to clients in diverse sectors.
Routinely advises diverse clients on various aspects of law covering her areas of expertise including expatriate taxation, labour and employment, regulatory advisory, company secretarial & corporate governance and Foreign Direct Investment.
- Corporate Commercial & General Legal Advisory
- Immigration Advisory & Compliance
- Regulatory And Compliance