Oloruntobi is a Senior Associate with the Firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice group.
She has experience in intellectual property (IP) practice, including intellectual property litigation, advisory and enforcement services. Oloruntobi handles trademark opposition matters as well as other contentious Trade Marks Registry matters; Oloruntobi is also a key member of the Firm’s Copyright, Media and Entertainment practice.
- Nigerian Law School (B.L.)
- University of Ilorin (LL.B.)
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Trade Mark Opposition proceedings
- Trade Mark Rectification and Removal proceedings
- Trade Mark Journal and Market Watch Service
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Opinion and legal advisory services
- Copy Right Media and Entertainment Practice
- Commercial Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution