Kingsley is a Senior Associate in the firm's Corporate Commercial Practice.
Kingsley is a versatile full-service legal counsel with a wealth of multi-sectoral experience acquired across a wide range of legal advisory and dispute resolution roles. His experience gives him the unique capability to add real value, expedite transactions and minimize conflict and risk for clients.
He has acted for corporates, investors, lenders, developers, sub-nationals, government ministries, departments and agencies in several transactions/instructions bordering on real estate; banking and finance; private equity; mergers, acquisition and corporate restructuring; capital markets; oil and gas; electric power; amongst others.
- Nigerian Law School (B.L.)
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Nigeria (LL.B.)
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Acted for a Nigerian developer in the reclamation by dredging of 150 hectares of land from the Lagos Lagoon under a PPP with the Lagos State Government.
- Acted of Lenders in a $100,000,000 syndicated real estate development finance for the development of an energy complex in Eko Atlantic City.
- Advised a pan-Africa private equity firm in the US$100,000,000 acquisition of 35.96% equity in West Africa’s first aluminium beverage can manufacturing company.
- Advised Trustees in the N500 Billion Lagos State Bond Issuance Programme.
- Advised Standard Chartered Bank Plc in the N50 Billion financing of the reconstruction, rehabilitation and expansion of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate Commercial & General Legal Advisory