We represent various real estate players ranging from investors, financiers, purchasers, vendors and property development companies including an international property development company and the oldest state property development company. We possess the expertise and are very commercial in handling complex property deals ranging from acquisition, development, leasing, joint venturing and financing through to the final exit.
Our geographical reach and creative real estate lawyers enable us to support any real estate project across the country. We routinely advise on development and planning; project and construction; large loans and loan restructuring. JEE has advised on the Development of hotels, office blocks, mixed-use development projects, large loans and loan restructuring and has been responsible for coordinating major development and construction Projects.
- Sale & Acquisition
- Development & Redevelopment
- Title Documentation
- Finance & Refinancing
- Claims, Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Private Equity & Investment
- Real Estate Investments, Structuring, Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Real Estate Tax
- Real Estate Investments Trust Scheme
- Real Estate Construction
- Real Estate Public Private Partnerships
- Residential and Condominium Development
- Advised on the sale by public bid of Strabag Life Camp, Gwarinpa in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja;
- Acted for the French Embassy in Nigeria in respect of the sale of its property in Lagos by public bid;
- Acted for the Australian High Commission on the property sale and re-location of the Commission from Lagos to the Federal Capital Territory;
- Acted for the Bridge Clinic Limited on the purchase of its head office in Ikeja GRA, Lagos valued at N280,000,000 (Two Hundred and Eighty Million Naira);
- Acted for PathCare Nigeria Limited on the purchase of its head office in Ilupeju, Lagos valued at N170,000,000 (One Hundred and Seventy Million Naira).
- Advising a Dubai-based International real estate development company on the development of a high-brow 264 luxury serviced residential apartment cum hotel in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja valued at approximately $150,000,000 (One Hundred and Fifty Million United States Dollars);
- Advising a Special Purpose Vehicle on the mixed used development of a parcel of land measuring 6.6 hectares situate in Port Harcourt City, Rivers State to be comprised of a retail shopping facility; a hotel; and a residential/office blocks.
- Advising a property development company on the reclamation by dredging of up to 150 hectares of land from the Lagos Lagoon.
- Advising a joint venture property development company as transactional legal adviser for the development of 50 (fifty) terraces houses in Yaba, Lagos;
- Drafted, prepared and negotiated a joint venture development agreement between HFP Engineering Limited and Eastline Investments Limited for development of a shopping centre in Lekki, Ajah.
- Acting for the oldest State Property Development Company, Lagos State Property and Development Corporation, with respect to the preparation and drafting of Deeds of Assignment and other Conveyancing documents relating to at about 1,000 residential buildings comprising detached houses, semi-detached houses, terrace houses and blocks of flats spread across 7 (seven) residential estates in Lagos State.