Etido David is an Associate in the Firm’s Corporate/Commercial Practice Group, and a key member of the Financial Services Sector.
Etido has garnered extensive experience from advising a diversified portfolio of Clients on various issues ranging from Business Structuring, Regulatory Compliance, Protection of Intellectual Property Rights, Crowdfunding, Real Estate and Infrastructure development and Corporate, Mergers and Acquisition. He is also versed in the nuances of the Financial Services Sector, as his role constantly involves advising on novel and complex issues in the Sector, especially as it involves Financial Technology.
He is a graduate of the University of Uyo and an award winning scholar of the Nigerian Law School. He has deep interests in leadership and economic development across Africa and is constantly engaging start-ups and entrepreneurs in Nigeria on building stronger businesses.
• Nigerian Law School BL (Hons): 2016
• University of Uyo LLB (Hons) 2015
• ILFA/NBA-SBL Excellence (Banking & Finance) Academy 2019
• Member of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
• Member of the Nigerian Bar Association – Section on Business Law (NBA- SBL)
• General Corporate Commercial Practice
• Business Regulatory and Advisory
• Mergers and Acquisition
• Private Equity
• Financial Services
- Corporate Commercial & General Legal Advisory
- Real Estate