Collins is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution. He is involved in conducting, advising on and drafting court processes in relation to Arbitration and Litigation cases.
He has experience in advising on intellectual property litigation and enforcement matters. Collins is also a key member of the firm’s Anti-Counterfeiting Unit and the Copyright, Media & Entertainment practice.
- Nigerian Law School BL
- University of Benin LL.B
- Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- Anti-counterfeiting Coalition (ACC)
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Intellectual Property Regulatory Enforcement
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Trade Mark Rectification and Removal proceedings
- Trade Mark Journal and Market Watch Service
- Commercial Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Regulatory And Compliance