Toyosi is a Senior Associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group and a member of the firm's Health & Pharmaceuticals sector team.
His practice focus cuts across intellectual property rights prosecution, enforcement and litigation. He is engaged in Court room advocacy at the High Courts, the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court. He is also involved in Opposition matters at the Registry of Trade Marks. In addition to these responsibilities, he is a member of the Firm’s Anti-counterfeiting Unit, responsible for coordinating enforcement actions against counterfeiters.
- Nigerian Law School (BL) 2008
- Lagos State University (LL.B) 2007
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Lawyers Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)
- Anti-counterfeiting Coalition (ACC)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN)
- Intellectual Property regulatory enforcement
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Commercial Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Regulatory And Compliance