Chinwe is a Senior Associate in the Intellectual Property (IP) Department of the Firm, and doubles as Deputy Sector Head of the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector team.
She advises various blue chip companies on a number of IP issues, particularly in relation to commercial IP transactions, ranging from preliminary advice on the registrability of a trademark, to Franchising, Licensing and Assignment related issues.
- Nigerian Law School B.L. 2008
- University of Nigeria LL.B 2007
- Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)
- IP Committee Section on Business Law (NBA)
- Institute of Trademark Attorneys (ITMA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- IP Prosecution and Maintenance
- General Legal/Advisory Services
- Commercial IP Advisory Services
- IP Watch Services
- Domain Name Registration
- Intellectual Property