Sade is a Partner in the firm's Corporate Commercial Practice and currently heads the Immigration Advisory and Private Client Services Practice.
With practical knowledge and extensive experience of Nigerian law, Sade assists global and local entities in addressing a full range of their legal needs ranging from setting up a business in Nigeria to general legal advisory and regulatory compliance. She also advises private individual clients on estate planning and investment migration.
- Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK – MBA
- Lagos Business School: Finance for Non-Finance Managers
- Nigerian Law School, B.L
- Ogun State University, Ago-Iwoye, LL.B
- Nigerian Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (International Associate)
- Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association
- Society for Corporate Governance
Management and coordination of the advisory and transactional services of the Immigration Advisory and Private Client Services.
Management of key clients’ relationships
Before leading the Immigration and Private Client Service Practice, Sade led the Business and Regulatory Advisory Practice of the Firm to provide general corporate legal advisory services to clients in diverse sectors.
Routinely advises diverse clients on various aspects of law covering her areas of expertise including expatriate taxation, labour and employment, investment migration, estate planning, regulatory advisory, company secretarial & corporate governance and Foreign Direct Investment.
- General Corporate Commercial Legal Advisory
- Company secretarial and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Immigration
- Investment Migration
- Estate Planning and Trusts
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Corporate Commercial & General Legal Advisory
- Immigration Advisory & Private Client Services
- Regulatory And Compliance